Overview of the Position
Our client in the Insurance Industry is seeking to hire a dedicated, organized, and efficient Sales and Marketing Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will work closely to coordinate and complete position tasks.
Relevant Qualifications and Desired Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma of marketing, business, or relevant degree
- 1-3 years of experience;
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Solid knowledge in all MS office especially PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Creative and in touch with social media trends
- Expertise and good experience in optimization roles is an added advantage
- Designing digital media campaigns according to business goals;
- Generating new leads and proactive digital sales within the Automobile market;
- Handling new customers within the Automobile markets;
- Coordinating and managing the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, and, info-graphics, videos etc.;
- Working to improve product presence;
- Maintaining and managing all social media channels;
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers;
- Researching and monitoring the activity of company competitors;
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor reports on metrics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an urgent position
and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.