Overview of the Position
We are seeking for detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement person to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. He will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient motor vehicle body parts for our busy Auto body repair shop. He will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases
Key Performance Indicators
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create estimates
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Supply parts in good time and at the requisite price.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing items, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with the director, team members and operations manager to complete duties as
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain or related field relevant to the position.
- Proven 2 years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org