Overview of the position
Our client, in the Spa and Fitness Industry located in Gateway Mall, Syokimau, is seeking to recruit a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people will depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on the overall health condition
- Offer to counsel and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field-related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the
benefits of diets to the body’s functions etc
- Degree / Diploma in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous always.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detail CV’s and a cover letter to email@example.com
The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.