Isebania Dairy Co-operative Society is a member’s owned institution established in the Year 2016. The dairy is registered under the cooperative society act.
It is located and operates within Kuria west Sub counties of Migori County. The main bulking center for the cooperative is located in Isebania ( Nyametaburo). Our mission is to increase economic opportunities and benefits for the cooperative members by enhancing crops and dairy farming as well as a good health program while its vision is to work with cooperative members to create sustainable growth in economic development
THE JOB HOLDER
Reporting to manager/chairman for guidance and will be consulting the executive body for routine work activities. The job holder(s) will also file and table his / her reports to the management board/Extension committee during its monthly meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support data collection, knowledge management, and learnings.
- Ensure that monthly reports and quarterly reports are drafted and shared with both the board and KCDMS team.
- Follow up and document on the project cost-share.
- Profile farmers into online data capturing tools.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Certificate or Diploma in computer studies
- Excellent communication and reporting skill sets
- Additional experience in data entry and analysis will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirement of the above position, please submit your application including a detailed CV, Phone & E-mail contacts to the Secretary of the society using contacts listed below +254796588622 or personally drop the application letter at the society’s milk collection center situated near, Nyametaburo Market.
The deadline for applications is 24th June 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.